Customer obsession has helped Amazon become one of the most successful marketplaces in the world. Customer reviews are a key element of that customer satisfaction. As such, reviews should play a critical role in managing any Amazon business account.
- Use positive reviews to further enhance and highlight the product
- Negative reviews can help you improve your business and customer relations
- Tools to monitor reviews help you make the most of them quickly
When someone leaves a positive review, you can use that to even greater advantage on and off the Amazon marketplace.
- Learn What People Like Most – Reviews can reveal an aspect of your product that you may not have even been aware of. With this information, you can reform your marketing for the product.
- Use in Amazon Content – A positive review that points out a unique trait of the product can help you rework the content of its detail page to point out that trait for other shoppers.
- Quote on Your Website – What people say about your product can be used beyond Amazon as well, so you can show their review on your own website or marketing efforts on a variety of channels.
While people may think that negative reviews leave nothing but a black spot on your detail page, these unflattering comments on your product produce other opportunities for businesses to improve operations.
- Fix a Problem – Negative reviews can highlight some flaw in your product that you can fix in future development of the product.
- Identify Possible Counterfeits – A legitimate review that points out flaws that you know aren’t in your product can indicate that there is someone selling a counterfeit of your product. Then you can alert Amazon to the issue to get the counterfeits removed.
- Build Credibility – Negative reviews help you build credibility and show the customer that you aren’t just paying for 1000 5-star reviews
Analyzing and gaining data insights from reviews on a large catalog can be very time consuming, and without the right software to help, it is virtually impossible. The right tools can quickly gather data from ratings and reviews on a large scale, essential for a business to take advantage of this critical aspect of selling on Amazon
Navazon uses quick and efficient software that helps businesses keep a close eye on their reviews so that they can react quickly and appropriately to their customer satisfaction. Contact a Navazon representative today to learn how we can help you make the most of your reviews.